Your daily tasks on the job
At Instructure, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Millions of students and teachers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships — and using a modern stack that includes PHP, Node.js, React, Go, Java and Docker, we are changing the way that teachers teach and students learn.
- Write testable, secure, and performant PHP using object-oriented best practices and the CodeIgniter 3.x framework
- Leverage MySQL, Redis, and Gearman to scale the application
- Work with and coach other engineers through code reviews, architecture discussions, and technical outlines to build software that is easy to maintain and update
- Debug code and production issues to improve system stability and to provide outstanding uptime
Relevant BSc background is preferred
We are looking for...
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and love for problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Office has excellent transport reach
- Playroom, shower, parking spots
- Multiple meeting rooms and rest-zones
- Beverages, snacks, weekly team lunch
- Agile teams
- Friendly, open environment
- Weekly 1.1-s, quarterly goal setting, semi-annual 360 ratings
- 3 hack-weeks
- Flexibility towards the working hours and place of work
- Experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications
- Experience in multiple programming languages (with interest in learning more)
- Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, architecture, and devops — our engineers design, build, and deploy their own code
We are an educational technology company, providing various cloud-based learning management solutions.
Instructure amplifies the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. We simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers.
- Cafeteria on SZÉP card
- Employee Assistance Program
- Motivational perks
1000000 - 1600000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.