Your daily tasks on the job
As a Software Engineer, you will produce innovative and scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a
highly skilled, cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from
conception to deployment. As a Software Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and
back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries, and work on multiple tasks
in parallel, whether it's bringing a user interface to life, improving the performance or accuracy of an
algorithm, or changing the structure of a database.
● Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and optimize algorithms
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Write technical documentation
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We are looking for...
● Someone who’s passionate about their work and fun to work with
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Problem Solver and Get Things Done!
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global start-up environment
● Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
Currently full remote because of the pandemic, later on hybrid schedule will be the standard (3 days office in Budapest, 2 days home office).
● Proven experience of at-least 3 years as a Software Engineer, Full Stack Developer, or similar role
● Experience with WebGL and three.js is a big advantage
● Experience with React is a plus
Saltmine is a rapidly growing technology firm in the Commercial Real Estate space disrupting the $300B
workspace design-build market. We are applying modern technology to transform the process by which
office design is done from workplace strategy to programming to design and procurement. We've built a first of its kind SaaS platform that empowers occupiers and their business partners to design inspiring and efficient space.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in NYC, Boston, Budapest, Vietnam, and
Singapore, with an incredibly talented group of employees.
Annual performance bonus
900000 - 1200000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.