Your daily tasks on the job
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future, and we are hiring a UX/UI Designer to join our Dynamic Merchandising team. You will help build and improve tools that will help our gig workers and operations team work more efficiently.
- Be part of a cross-functional product team leading the end-to-end product design process, shipping features across mobile and web platforms (research, wireframes, prototypes, flows, detailed design specs, managing the visual QA and implementation process)
- Be autonomous - you'll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Partner with the product manager on your team to articulate the long, medium, and short-term opportunities, facilitating alignment exercises when needed (e.g. design sprints, workshops, planning)
We are looking for...
- Excellent communicator and can clearly articulate design decisions
- User- and data-focused design mentality
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
Everyone in our team has the Trax spirit: we believe in the power of positivity and transparency, we embrace failures as long as they lead to success and we are visionaries: we are not only creating for the present, but for the future. Ring a bell? Then your place is in the Trax family!
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Performance bonus
- AYCM card
- Cultural benefit
- Health insurance package
- Home office allowance
- Internal learning platform
- Flexibility (opportunity to manage your own schedule, work remotely)
1000000 - 1200000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.