Your daily tasks on the job
Trax is looking for an experienced, hands-on UX/UI designer who is passionate about serving our CPG clients by converting their conception into fetching reality!
- Specifying and shaping UX/UI aspects of our products
- Ownership of the whole design flow from concept development to handoff (discovery, creating sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, final UI design)
- Close collaboration with product managers, developers, architects to find the appropriate approach for each problem
- Execution of user research by applying diverse research methodologies
- Defining how to measure success and course correct, if needed
We are looking for...
- Can easily communicate in English
- Are self-motivated and able to work either independently or within a team
- Are able to work under pressure
Everyone in our team has the Trax spirit: we believe in the power of positivity and transparency, we embrace failures as long as they lead to success and we are visionaries: we are not only creating for the present, but for the future.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Extensive experience in designing for both web and mobile environment
- Solid understanding of UCD processes and methodologies
- Familiarity with industry standard tools, such as Sketch (must), Zeplin (advantageous)
- Demonstrable experience in executing research methods related to design
- B2B experience
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Supportive environment
- Internal learning platform
- Career path
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
1000000 - 1200000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.