Your daily tasks on the job
Are you someone who is not afraid of diving deep into the code? Do you have excellent debugging skills and easily understand complex business logic? Then join us and work on our ever-developing web platform, which is built upon Angular and various other frontend technologies.
- Developing frontend applications with Angular, AngularJS and Vanilla JS as well
- Working together with UX and product teams to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Working together with backend and full-stack developers
- Using and contributing to our growing internal frontend component library
- You will face various platforms, clean and legacy code, new and deprecated frameworks
- Working with an open minded, motivated and international developer community always striving to improve
- Iteratively improving, refactoring our services, doing design and peer reviews - as part of everyday development
- Improving your professional skills through trainings, mentoring and internal community events
We are looking for...
- Agile approach to work
Everyone in our team has the Trax spirit: we believe in the power of positivity and transparency, we embrace failures as long as they lead to success and we are visionaries: we are not only creating for the present, but for the future.
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a frontend developer
- Experience in Angular or willingness to learn it
- Profound understanding of HTML, CSS and related technologies
- General understanding of backend technologies and APIs
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Supportive environment
- Internal learning platform
- Career path
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
950000 - 1200000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.