Your daily tasks on the job
Are you a technology-driven manager? Passionate about architecture and design?
Here is an opportunity to make a disruption in the fastest growing department of Trax. Lead and grow a team of web developers, build applications and services in fast paced environment, have the option to be hands-on and close to the code as needed.
- Guide and grow a team of talented developers
- Manage full stack development of web applications
- Design, build, and ship micro-services to a cloud environment
- Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
We are looking for...
- Agile approach
Everyone in our team has the Trax spirit: we believe in the power of positivity and transparency, we embrace failures as long as they lead to success and we are visionaries: we are not only creating for the present, but for the future.
- At-least 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- At-least 2 years of experience as a team-leader or tech-leader
- Experience in .NET and at least one JS client-side framework (Angular - an advantage)
- Highly proficient in designing and implementing RESTful services
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with databases
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Supportive environment
- Internal learning platform
- Career path
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
1300000 - 1500000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.