Your daily tasks on the job
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer / SRE to help with scaling up the platform.
- analyse the current state of the platform
- prioritise work to achieve the best return on the development resources we invest
- participate and lead implementation efforts
- identify the proper metrics and measures to track the stability and performance of of the system
- collaborate with other development teams to help them achieve their goals and improve their efficiency
- educate and mentor others
- Scaling CI/CD: we have tons of tests -- it would take almost a day to run all of them on a common laptop. This is great for QA, less great for development experience.
- Zero trust/BeyondCorp-like company infrastructure: designing a scalable, robust path forward to secure and deploy our internal tooling
- Improving the monitoring of JVMs, clusters, applications
- Migrating a self-hosted multi-terabyte Postgres cluster to a Google-managed instance
We are looking for...
- outstanding written and good verbal communication skills
- experience with remote work
- pragmatism, ability to prioritise
We are a fully distributed team, everyone is working remotely. The core values of our team:
- make a positive impact in the world
- full transparency
- flexibility, trust and outcome-focus
- supporting each other
- continuous improvement on all levels
You don’t necessarily have to be proficient in all of these, but the more you know the better.
- hands-on experience with CI/CD
- Kubernetes, Terraform
- Google Cloud Platform
- JVM ecosystem
- databases, e.g. replication, monitoring, PITR
- coding experience
Patients Know Best is developing a personal health records service that is changing the way people manage their health, making their life easier and opening up a global market in the process. We’ve built a platform to help patients and clinicians share medical data online that is being used in the UK and abroad.
1100000 - 1800000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.