Hey all, as promised earlier, here are the patch notes .
* Card Changes
* Necroblaster: The tower was able to knock back small, medium and large units which was not intended. The issue has been fixed and it will now knock back small and medium units only.
* Twilight Curse: As of now, the spell can only be casted on targets with a maximum of 200 power costs.
* Lost Souls Revenants: The life time of every Lost Revenant has been extended from 20 to 25 seconds.
* Lost Warlord Frost Affinity: The hitpoints of his Ice Shield have been increase from 1200 to 2200.
Game Mechanic Changes
* Crowd Control: The crowd control system has been further reworked. From now on, every entity debuffed by either Freeze, Paralyze, Sleep (and variants) or Root will afterwards be only immune against this specific debuff again (e.g. Freeze immunizes against Freeze ONLY). If one of the other above mentioned debuffs is casted upon an immune entity they will be handled according to a system of Stacking Diminishing Returns:
• The duration of every crowd controlling spell or ability casted on an immune entity will be shortened
• The first debuff will be shortened to 50% of its usual duration, the second to 25%, the third to 12,5% etc. (6,25%, 3,125%)
• Example: A unit has been frozen and is now immune against Freeze. The enemy casts Paralyze onto it. While the usual duration of the paralyzing Spell would have been 20 seconds it will now be reduced to 10 seconds instead.
Enjoy testing the changes .