Az új lapok közül majd mit javasoltok nature paklihoz megvásárolni?
És végre patch notes:
(hmm, szó sincs új PvE mapokról)
Patch Notes 01-SEP-09
I know you've been waiting for this. Be sure to also check out our news on the main page (that will follow shortly). These are the Patch Notes for tomorrow's Patch:
* The Renegade Card Edition is available.
* The marketplace now offers Renegade boosters.
* Tomes now grant the equivalent of 3 Renegade and 3 Twilight boosters.
* The map unlocking system was adjusted, making higher difficulty levels available as soon as a map is cleared on the standard level
* Buildings now take 50% longer to build unless they are placed within 30m of a friendly monument or generator.
* The costs for the 4th monument have been reduced from 400 to 300.
* Bug fix - Unholy Hero: On upgrade level 2 this spell did not distribute the damage done to the target to surrounding entities. This has now been fixed.
* Bug fix - Darkelf Assassins: The description of Bow Attack has been updated. The unit fires arrows every 2.5 seconds and not once per second as stated previously. This just affects the description and has no impact on performance!
* Bug fix - Home Soil, Lyrish Knight, Ice Guardian, White Rangers: walls will no longer count as sufficient entities to trigger the buffs or special abilities connected to any of those cards.
* Buildings, orbs or power wells have to be nearby to make these abilities/buffs available.
* Bug fix - Wheel of Gifts: When activating Gift of Juvenescence several times the resulting regeneration abilities used to stack infinitely. This has now been fixed: with proper timing one may still trigger the Gift several times but only one regeneration ability will be actively applied.
Player versus Player
* PvP sparring grounds now allow the selection of random generated maps for 1vs1 and 2vs2.
* The ELO/Ranking system has been reworked. Additional information is displayed to make the system more transparent. Known issue: The score might be displayed incorrectly (too high) after the first tome match after login. This affects only the displayed, but not the stored value.
* Map Slavemaster: Units with slow movement speed attacked by the Slave Master will no longer gain additional speed as soon as Slave Master's debuff runs out.
Date: 01st of September 2009
[ Szerkesztve ]
Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes!