Úgy néz ki, holnap lesz a patch:
Random PvE mapok (egyelőre beta)!
Patch Notes 29-OCT-09
* Beta: Randomly generated PvE maps are now playable in beta state on the world map as a new game mode. You might still encounter bugs or discover balancing issues. Please report these issues through the forums. The beta version of the randomly generated PvE maps does not give out rewards, nor does it feature the final usage of bosses or show rankings.
* Goldchests: New tool-tips containing explicatory texts were added that will hint why a gold chest can presently not be opened by the player.
* Balancing Change - Banner of Glory: Production costs reduced 50 -> 40, refund increased 25% -> 33%
* Balancing Change - Frostbite: Production costs reduced 40 -> 25, u3 20
* Balancing Change - Ice Guardian: If this unit is played out near friendly orbs or power wells it will from now on enter the game with its Ice Shield automatically enabled. Therefore its special ability will have to run through its recast time before it may be triggered again.
* Bug Fix - Windhunter: The card's description did not mention that the unit is able to knockback small enemies. This information has now been added.
* Bug Fix - Gladiatrix Shadow Affinity: The upgrade card's description indicated that the power costs of Tainted Sobering would be reduced by 10 for Upgrade 2 and 3. Actually, the power costs are only reduced by 5. The text has now been corrected accordingly. This only affects the description and has no impact on performance!
* The Upgrade-Section will correctly switch to the "Upgrade"-Tab if the section is open, the "Claim Upgrade"-Tab is active and you use the "Upgrade"-Option from the card context menu
Community Map Editor
* Fixed crash in map settings dialog
* Added random map config value management functionality on a second tab in the map generator config widget
* Editor DirectX 10 support enabled
* Random generated player-versus-environment maps get their scripts correctly created
* Map goals defined in the file goals.xml are loaded now correctly into the game
Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes!